Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cut Off PJ's and Cowgirl Boots for Everybody

No where to go, nothing to do and no one to impress.


I love lazy Saturdays.

10 comments:

Brian said...

That's so Ruby!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That is so cute! I love that too. It is getting colder here and so Saturdays we love to lounge around and be lazy.... I don't look NEARLY as cute in my PJ's.

Jenny said...

That is a cute picture.

Robinson Family said...

Sweet Ruby! We can't wait to see you:)

Bethany said...

That's so Ruby.

Bethany said...

I just realized that Brian said the same thing. But really-- that's SO Ruby!

Lizzie said...

so funny...kinda looks like molly when she was little. but molly wouldn't be wearing anything but the boots

russandkatie said...

I hope you don't mind I found you through Jen's blog and I have to say you are quite hilarious and I have enjoyed reading so hopefully you don't mind if I do it again in the future.

Melynda King said...

I am addicted to blogging now and I just found yours today! I had heard from Nelly that you had one, so I called "our plumber" and asked him for the address! You have the cutest kids! I wish I would have know about this when our kids were smaller, what a great way to document the fun everyday things that mean so much to us!! Merry Christmas!

Melynda King said...

Hey Beeson, time to update your blog. JK