Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thank You, To All Who Are Covered In Pine Sap

Yesterday we had our big pine tree trimmed, and when I say trimmed I mean practically scalped. After all was said and done our yard was laden with branches and pine needles dripping with sap. So imagine our surprise when we pulled into our driveway after a ward party to find everything piled neatly in a row in front of the yard ready for the trash haul next week and my lawn freshly shorn.

Now, I don't know who to thank but these two guys looked pretty guilty standing in the middle of the lawn just staring up at me.


I hear gnomes excel at lawn care.

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

how nice is that!

Jenny said...

That is so sweet! And a wonderful surprise!

Bethany said...

Uh, yah, so that we me that did that for you... I'm just super nice like that... (And somehow I managed to be at the ward party at the same time! I'm quite the multi-tasker:)

Beeswax said...

Wow, I mean, those are some fabulous gnomes!