Instead of coming straight home from his mission in South Carolina Elder Neal Robinson took a short detour to North Carolina. The whole family made the trek to Eric and Marsa's to welcome him almost home from his mission.
We spent the weekend staying up late, playing games, and laughing so hard we cried. Marsa cooked up a storm and we ate and ate. The boys got in some golf and the girls when to lunch. The cousins where so ecstatic to once again be together that they played for 5 straight days without even one fight.
Thanks, Neal for bringing us all together.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
The Return of the Second Half
Posted by Tammy at 4:00 PM
Labels: Family, Neal, North Carolina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a gorgeous family picture!
SERIOUSLY Tammy! I love your family picture!! I love that background and you guys all look amazing! I hope your mom is putting a huge print of this up in her house =)
What a great picture love it!!!!!!
So I don't even know your brother and that picture of him hugging you little girl is so sweet it made me cry. I had to click away. I was out of control
Post a Comment