Monday, February 2, 2009

A Good Cleaning

Most of the time when Brigham walks in the door after a long day of work he is greeted by a natural disaster. I say natural disaster because a filthy home is what naturally happens when you have four little ones running amok. When this happens I have been known to say: "If I only had one day to do nothing but clean then I could catch up." If I didn't have diapers to change, meals to prepare, fights to referee, boo boos to kiss and little ones undoing everything that I have done then I would win the fight against the house.

So today I got it. A whole day to do nothing but clean. Brigham rearranged his schedule and instead of working he took off to the desert with Bing and Ruby. They skipped rocks, ate hot dogs and drank thirst busters.





Now I just need to clean these two little ones.

P.S. Brigham got them all cleaned up and in bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucy, Kozy, and Lottie want to go next time.

Gini said...

What a nice husband. Way to go Brigham.

LissaCTR said...

Your family is so awesome...I want to be just like you guys when I "grow up." :)