Up on Cedar Mountain my Grandma and Grandpa Robinson have a cabin. Growing up I don't think a summer went by without my family spending at least a week up the mountain. We would fish for Rainbow Trout at Duck Creek and race homemade boats in the meadow sinks. At night we would play the longest games of Monopoly known to man. We would gather wild flowers for a bouquet that would be proudly displayed in a paper cup on the windowsill. With the exception of a couple of teenage years I loved every minute of it. I hope my kids love it as much as I did.
This year the famous cabin swing recieved a shinny new rope. Nathan had the pleasure of scaling the old pine tree to replace it.
Taking a walk down to Duck Creek and over to our tree.

Bing was a fan of the four-wheelers.

2 comments:
What great memories for your kids! I love the pictures!
That looks like so much fun. It'd be nice if we had one of those cabins to sneak up to!
Post a Comment