Bauer turned two the day after Brigham and I returned from the Grand Canyon. Tired and frantically trying to get ready for our Trek the next weekend, Bing's festivities got pushed to the nether regions of my brain.
We had returned from the Trek and a week had passed when my mom called and asked, "So were you going to do anything for Bauer's birthday?" I think she was having nightmares of my only son blaming all his woes on the fact that his second birthday was never acknowledged by his parents.
So on June 24th Bing's birthday was acknowledged (3 weeks late). My mom supplied the pizza and I supplied the brownie candle holders. We sang and Bauer blew out his candles all by himself.
Despite our tardiness, we love you, Bauer. You bring balance to this family of girls. Thank you for being my little boy.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
How could we forget!
Posted by Tammy at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Only you could make a batch of brownies look so cute! Happy (late) birthday, Bauer!
Post a Comment